Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Can my nails wear white after Labor Day?

The calendar tells me it is September and the first day of fall is right around the corner.  But no one has told Atlanta yet, because as far as this city is concerned we are still in the middle of summer.

I lived in Massachusetts when I was a very wee girl.  Now that is a state with a real Fall season that actually begins right after Labor Day.

But here in Marietta, Georgia, it feels like summer is going strong.  There is no need to bring out your Fall wardrobe until after Halloween.  And since I am not the kind of girl who worries about wearing white shoes after Labor Day, I might as well wear white polish on my nails.


I love OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  Funny story - I had been eyeing this polish online for about two months.  It is from the Spider Man Collection and I searched every and any store, spa and salon for this polish.

I finally I gave up hope and purchased the polish from Amazon.  And then a week later I found the color at Publix.  Can you believe it?

Anyhow, the above picture shows three coats over my base coat (Nail Tek Hydration Therapy III for dry, brittle nails) followed by that old favorite fast drying top coat - Seche Vite.

It is a lovely white, with a touch of something else (grey, blue... something different).  I can wear this alone, or use as a base coat, either way it is a great color!  

What do you think?

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment