Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hello!

Hey Y'all!

Let me me introduce myself.   I am an old married woman with a fabulous husband and a fulltime son.  Like most woman, between my family and my job, there is not a bunch of time, just for me.
But, after the boys go to bed and the house is quiet, I bring out my nail box and go to work.   I enjoy painting my nails.  Depending on my mood, I may just apply a few coats of a baby pink.  Or I might do something a little more creative.  




Speaking of baby pink, above is one of those easy manicures.  I stumbled upon Maybelline Color Show polishes this summer and I was so pleased.  These are priced very low ($3.00 at Walmart) and the quality of the polish is pretty good (especially when you consider the price!).  

I am wearing Born With It (#150). 

See you soon!

Elizabeth 





No comments:

Post a Comment