Thursday, September 12, 2013

Oh, my goodness....

Have you seen the movie Cinderella lately?  Can you recall her beautiful blue princess dress?  The dress was from her Fairy Godmother, described as a lovely silver blue gown.  

And imagine my surprise when I read that Sinful Colors (a very inexpensive polish) has an amazing Cinderella polish?  It was all over the Internet and nail bloggers were flipping out over this color.

Once I got this color on my digits, I understood the buzz.  It is amazingly glorious, baby blue with a silver gleam with a taste of shiny pink, just like that dress. 


I need to take a picture in natural light so you can really see the many colors and appreciate the richness of the shades.

Now, this is a $2.00 polish, so the formula is not the best.  I did three coats and I still had a vnl, but I did not want to do four.  I may try doing a coat of white, then apply two coats of Cinderella. 

Honestly, I did not even care about the formula.

See y'all soon!!

Elizabeth 



No comments:

Post a Comment