Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Zoya's Blue... I meant Zoya's Blu

I love Zoya nail polish (and I have serious feelings of love for Zoya's nail polish remover, but that is a post for another day).

As we all know, Amazon is my favorite place to shop for nail polish; provided I am confident the brand and color of polish will work for my completion and nail type.  You may be asking yourself, 'how do I know a color will work for me without trying it on, or at least seeing the color in person?'  All I can say is thank the nail polish goddess above for Google images and Pinterest.

It is easy enough to search for polish colors that catch my eye, and thereafter find a ton of pictures featuring that polish.  Most often, I am able to decide from those photos if my completion will work with such colors.

Zoya's Blu is one of those colors I only saw on the Internet and purchased online.   I adore this polish, but be warned, this can be an unforgiving polish.  This polish is rate a 5 (opaque) on the Zoya site and the first coat does not go on super evenly.  However, by coat 2, the polish is pretty perfect.  

And I love it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment