Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A little pink to perk up my day!

I know... it is fall, not spring or summer.

I should really be doing Halloween or Thanksgiving manicures, using all those rich fall colors, such as navy, khaki, hunter greens and rich browns.

But I was in the mood for a little pink!!

October is Breast Cancer month, so everyone has been doing all sorts of beautiful pink type manicures and I wanted to get in on the action.

This lovely pink is by OPI called Pinking of You.  

As usual the formula was just lovely.  I actually used four coats (yikes!) to get rid of my vnl.


I like this creamy pink.  It is more bright that the standard baby pink, and a little richer too.

What do you think?

I may have to add a little something... hmmm.  But what to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment