Friday, October 11, 2013

Orly's Peaceful Opposition, Take 2


See... I told you so.  This is a great polish.   I am wearing my standard NailTek base coat and of course, my trusty Seche Vite on top.  I used three coats of OP (I bet four would be even better!).

This screams wedding nails to me, a nice break from baby pink or french (which seems to be the de riguer for so many brides).  It is a little more playful, and a little unexpected for a bride.

 Hey, and not to toot my own horn... look at my cuticles!  I have finally found a great nail oil, third time is the charm.  I have horridly dry nails due to my regular body chemistry, plus a medication I take on top of just getting older.

I have spent too much money trying different products and spent even more countless hours doing research trying figure out why my nails won't grow!  Or I should correctly reference the question as 'why do my nails always break?'

I am waiting for the day thirty before I post my review, so stay tuned!

Enjoy your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment