Thursday, October 10, 2013

Zoya's PixieDust in Dahlia

Last night I was surfing the web and I saw a picture of Zoya's PixieDust in Dahlia and was blown away.  I love black polish, but I am so fish belly pale it does not always work with my skin tone.

I whipped out my trusty iPod Touch and went to add the color to my polish list.  Side note: yes, I am the only person in the world who does not use a smartphone, I am still kicking it old style cell phone and using my iPod Touch.  But I love my iPod Touch!!  I mean, love it!  I can surf the web, check my email, play Suduko or Tetris, listen to audio books and music.  Best of all features, no data fees.

Back to the polish... as I added the polish to the list a little bell went off in my tiny brain.  I remembered I have this polish!

The glittery tones added to PixieDust really softens the black, at least for my pale skin.  What do you think?



As usual, I have on my base coat, two coats of Dahlia finished up with two Seche Vite coats.  It a top coat is not suggested for these polishes, but I like adding some gloss to the finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment