Sunday, October 13, 2013

More PixieDust


The fact that I purchased a purple polish at all, speaks very highly of the product.  My dreary little retail job has sentenced to me to a life of wearing purple shirts.   I wear purple for morning shifts, afternoon shifts and yes, evening shifts.  Purple all the freakin' time.

I have grown so very weary of purple.

However, as I was going through the Zoya collection at my nearby Ulta the other day, I came across this brilliant purple PixieDust.  I decided to give it a chance.

And boy, am I glad I did!!

I always use a base coat, even though Zoya does not recommend a base coat or a top coat with this product.







I did not use a top coat for this picture:






Here, I did apply two coats of OPI's Top Coat, I have to say... I like it!!!  Even though it is purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment