Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tape manicure

I am so excited!  After last night's nail polish failure, tonight I tried a new look and it was almost successful!

I called this a tape manicure, because that is where I got the idea from a pinterest board of tape manicures.  However, I used a small nail polish brush to do the the outline and filled the color in with the standard polish brush.



After my basecoat, I started with a lovely baby pink by Maybelline Color Show in Born With It (#150), then the deep pink is also a Color Show in Pinkalicious (#170) and finally the black is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out (#370).

I am going to do this manicure again, but with some other colors.  Hmm... grey, purple and a deep silver might actually be a different look.



Stay tuned for the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment