Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Orly's Peaceful Opposition



This picture does not do this polish justice... or really it was my application that leaves something to be desired.  But I was having a nail polish crisis last night.

Last night after I finished my usual manicure routine, I applied two polishes and started playing with some free hand art.   There is a reason I was a political science major... I am not an artist.  I should have taken picture of it (it was not bad, just not good).  So off came the polish.

Whenever I have to begin a second attempt, I can never make a decision on a polish.  I mean, c'mon if I mess it up again...  it just won't stop.

So I applied two coats of a old standby, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  And added two coats of Peaceful Opposition.

You really need third coats to do the pearl/glitter polish justice.  But even with 2 coats, it looks lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment