Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Three new colors at a super price!

I may have mentioned my affection for Zoya nail polish and remover.  Really, both are superior products.  Of course, I wish the price was a little more budget friendly (but it is not as expensive as say... Butter).

At the Ulta Cosmetic Stores in my area, Zoya nail polish is always buy two, get one for free.  Great deal, right?

But it gets better!!  You can usually find one of their $3.50 off a ten dollar purchase coupon, either online or in their Sunday circular.

Zoya polish is usually $8.00 (PixieDust $9.00), but if you buy three instead of $24.00, it is only $18.00.  I was able to use my $3.50 off, so for three Zoya polishes, it was only $12.50 plus tax.  Which comes out only cost about $4.15 for each bottle.  That is a deal!!  It is almost half price!

The only problem, Ulta does not have a huge selection of Zoya polishes, and they tend to a little behind the release dates.  But it is still a great place stock up on these polishes.




I purchased Lauren, Bevin and Neely.  




Here is Bevin and Neely:      


No comments:

Post a Comment