Saturday, October 19, 2013

Eh... I have done better...

but I have also done worse.  

I am not in love with this manicure, but it is different.  I was fooling around with some more PixieDust and tape.  I started with a lovely nude by Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in Almost Almond (which I will swatch and post all my itself one day because it is a lovely nude with a slight shimmer).   Then I add Zoya's PixieDust in Dahlia.

However, the black stripes were completely overwhelming the shimmery nude.  I added a coat of Zoya's PixieDust in Tomoko over the nude and it worked a little better.

This is what happens when you are polishing your nails when you should be getting some sleep... which is where I am off to right now!  I will be back on Monday with a new manicure.


No comments:

Post a Comment